Bella Mare Hotel Policies
Bella Mare Hotel Policies
The hotel abides by the following policies in order to safeguard the health of its guests and employees.
- The current legislation regarding hygiene protocols is strictly followed, always in accordance with the Greek protocols
- The hotel has contractually partnered with the medical company ‘Corfu Medica’, which will provide medical services to hotel staff and guests 24 hours per day.
- ‘Corfu Medica’ has trained all hotel staff with specific housekeeping and hygiene protocols.
- The Bella Mare Hotel has designated rooms in the event of a potential case.
- Use of protective mask/shields is mandatory for all hotel staff during their work within the hotel’s premises.
- The use of the hotel and its facilities is strictly forbidden for non-guests.
- Protective glass has been placed in the reception area to guarantee safety during customer service.
- Signs have been placed on the floors of the reception area to ensure distancing between guests and staff.
- Every guest and employee is expected to abide by distancing rules of 1.5m.
- In collaboration with SIMPSON TRAVEL, the reception staff will collect all necessary documentation for every guest, including passport details and only one person per time may be at the reception
- Guests are asked to settle any bills with cards using the hotel’s POS terminals the day before their departure.
- All keys/room cards are to be given once to the guests and returned to reception.
- Due to housekeeping protocols, rooms must be vacated by 10.00 and check in is at 16.00
- Air-conditioning in the reception area will not be in use as doors will left open.
HOUSEKEEPING AND COMMON SPACES
- Housekeeping of all rooms and common spaces will be carried out with additional care using the government protocols
- Housekeeping will only take place following communication with the reception.
- Unfortunately, our turndown service will not be available during 2020.
- Please note: separate bathroom facilities are provided for hotel staff.
BREAKFAST, POOL AREA AND BAR OPERATION
- Breakfast hours 08.00 - 11.30
- Breakfast will be served directly by hotel staff.
- The layout of tables has been set in accordance with all the safety/social distancing protocols.
- Each pair of sunbeds are distanced at least 1.5m.
- Sunbeds will be cleaned daily.
- PH levels will be monitored daily to guarantee the uninterrupted and safe operation of the pool.
- A maximum of 10 people are allowed in the main pool and 2 people in the childrens pool
- All guests will only be served seated at tables.
- Guests are encouraged to pay any bar bills via contactless cards or sign receipts to be settled during check-out.
- Hotel staff will follow hygiene rules for the operation of the bar services.
- The bar in the exclusive suites will not operate this year, however a drink delivery service from the main bar can be provided
- To further ensure the standards of cleanliness required due to Covid, we kindly ask that you use the toilet facilities in your room. The toilets in the reception and at the main pool will be locked but if you need the key, please ask a member of the hotel staff.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding